Can someone with Law-Fu help me out? I was born in Washington State.

I am legally a resident of California. I currently live and own a house in Virginia, but am not a resident, due to being active-duty military. I spend a lot of time in Ohio.

In which state do I need to be physically present to legally change my name, if any? Can I do it anywhere? Can I do it on a plane? Can I do it in the rain?

It’s like an SAT question. Or an LSAT question.

Also, my wallet got stolen and all my ID is gone. I’m currently cleaning that mess up so bear with the scanty posting.

Posted in Blog Posts

252 Responses to Help

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *